Did you know, 15 mins of walking a day can change your body?!
Walking is a low-impact exercise that has many benefits for your health.
It’s free and available to everyone, so you should enjoy a 15 minutes walk every day if you’re not going to the gym. Here are the benefits:
- Walking improves your metabolism. Just a 15 min brisk walk can burn 60-100 calories.
- Walking boosts your vitamin D, a little sunny day exposure can assist getting this important nutrient in your system. But do wear sunscreen!
- Walking relieves painand sitffness, sitting all day at a desk? Move that body, loosen those joints and muscles.
- Walking reduces the risk of heart disease. Regular walks lower your cholesterol and prevent high blood pressure.
- Waking improves your mood. Feeling depressed, stressed or anxious? A nice walk can clear your mind, and energize your body too!