I really love Brussels sprouts, they are hearty and flavorful. I recently made a large batch of these for my work lunches.
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 Slices bacon, cut into pieces
- dash of garlic pepper
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c. honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. On a large baking sheet, season Brussels sprouts, apple wood smoked bacon, and garlic with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and toss until combined.
- Bake until brussels are tender and charred, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make balsamic glaze: In a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar and honey. Simmer until reduced by half, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes (the mixture should coat the back of a spoon). Let cool.
- Drizzle roasted brussels sprouts with balsamic and serve.
These are a great side dish, even my daughter loves these flavorful bites!